COOPERATING ON INNOVATION TO MAKE CENTRAL EUROPE MORE COMPETITIVE
Acronym: 3D CENTRAL
Framework: Interreg Central Europe
Duration of the project: 01.06.2016-30.11.2018.
Aim of the project:
The 3D CENTRAL project aims at connecting “islands of innovation” to a stable network of regions for innovation. It´s focused on smart engineering & rapid prototyping where a substantial, current & future emerging market for CE cooperation partners is visible.
Generally there is solid knowledge base in the CE area, but less structured and less connected. This leads to some inefficiencies in developing regions, RTD and business sector. To tackle these challenges, to transform and improve this situation consequent, durable solutions with sufficient resources are required.
Therefore the main objective is to develop, implement and anchor powerful, practicable, future robust Knowledge Axes for the CENTRAL Europe (KACE) cooperation area to tighten and boost the linkages and capacities amongst the relevant technology & innovation actors of smart engineering & rapid prototyping.
- Austria: Campus 02 University Of Applied Sciences
- Austria: Evolaris Next Level Gmbh
- Austria: Association Industry 4.0 Austria – The Platform For Smart Production
- Germany: Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Zur Förderung Der Angewandten Forschung E.V. Forits Fraunhofer Institute For Machine Tools And Forming Technology
- Germany: Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation
- Germany: Saxon State Ministry For Economic Affairs, Labour And Transport
- Germany: Manufuture-Bw E.V.
- Hungary: Pannon Business Network Association
- Hungary: Centre Of Regional Studies For The Hungarian Academy Of Sciences West Hungarian Research Institute
- Italy: Lombardy Region – Departement University, Research And Open Innovation
- Italy: Autonomous Province Of Bolzano – South Tyrol 34. Department Of Innovation, Research And University
- Italy:(Lead Partner) Idm Suedtirol Alto Adige
- Italy: Afil – Association Intelligent Factory Lombardy
- Poland: Krakow Technology Park Ltd
- Poland: Cracow University Of Technology
- Poland: The Małopolska Region
- Slovenia: Technology Park Ljubljana Ltd
- Slovenia: Pomurje Technology Park
- Slovenia: Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Of Slovenia
Activity of PBN:
In the 3D Central project the main aim of PBN is to establish an additive manufacturing center that will able to provide complex services. This center is planned to satisfy the direct demands of the companies, and to be a partner in product development, as well as to initiate and implement independent Research and Development projects.
Project homepage: http://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/3DCentral.html
Program homepage: http://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/home.html
Project manager: Mrs. Renáta Csabai
"The project is realized in the Interreg Central Europe program with the co-financing of the European Union and Hungary."