INKREASE: INnovation and Knowledge for REgional Actions and SystEms
Framework programme: Interreg Europe program Duration: 01.04.2016 - 31.03.2021.
Aim of the project: The aim of the INKREASE project is to develop the economic surrounding and ecosystem of the participating countries and regions with the aim to enhance the efficient cooperation of the entrepreneurship and the research and development segment. The partners aim to reach this goal by analysing their own policy instruments and funding schemes, which support these kind of cooperations. The partners strive for reaching concrete results through the selection of special industrial areas. During the program the project partners, national and regional actors, ministries and the beneficiaries of the policy instruments - the SMEs - realize intensive cooperation.
- EmiliaRomagna Region General Directorate for Industry, Trade, Tourism Policies for Economic Development, Industrial Research and Technology Innovation Department (IT)
- ASTER Stock Joint Consortium (IT)
- Government of Navarra, General Direction of Industry, Energy and Innovation (ES)
- ADITECH Foundation (ES)
- ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria (AT)
- Central Denmark Region (DK)
- Pannon Business Network Association (HU)
- Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre (MOSTA) (LT)
- Bretagne Development Innovation (FR)
The activity of PBN: as one of the most respected, key organization of regional development in the West Pannon region has been growing steadily since 10 years. PBN has a strong working relationship with the Hungarian National Ministry of Economy, established through earlier Interreg policy-related projects and by the fact that PBN was the contractor for the relevant Territorial Operative Program. During the INKREASE project the aim is to increase the national and international competitiveness of those sectors - mechatronics, big data and light industry - which are relevant for all project partnerst through exchange of experience. It will activate and manage a Regional Stakeholder Group with national and regional players.
Procekt homepage: under construction | Program homepage: www.interregeurope.eu
"The project is realized in the Interreg Europe programme with the co-financing of the European Union and Hungary."