The digitalLIFE4CE project is looking for novel solutions in the field of digital integrated healthcare systems
Framework program: Interreg Central Europe | Duration of the project: 01.05.2017. – 31.10.2019.
Aim of the project: The digitalLIFE4CE project is looking for novel solutions in the field of digital integrated healthcare systems. The fragmentations of the health care system, as well as weak cooperation between relevant actors negatively, affect regional authorities, care providers, and citizens in many regions of central Europe. To answer these weaknesses, the project brings together policy makers, experts from research and development and actors relevant for implementation.
They will work on a new framework to provide policy stakeholders with: a global picture on available solutions and their implications; technology solution providers with options for joint cooperation; and beneficiaries with new applications and technologies. Additionally, the project will research and promote best practice cases in so called ‘Healthcare Excellence Spots’ and investigate ways to increase investment in digital health start-ups and to boost innovation in healthcare systems with a need for an integrated care coordination.
• University of Applied Science Burgenland (FHB), (AT)
• STEP RI Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka Ltd., (HR)
• Pannon Business Network Association, (HU)
• Wrocław Technology Park, (PL)
• Technology Park Ljubljana Ltd., (SI)
• ASSOCIATION FOR PROMOTING OF HEALTH BUSINESS IN THE REGION OF LEIPZIG (VFG) e.V., (DE)
• Autonomous Province of Trento, (IT)
• Bruno Kessler Foundation, (IT)
1.551.182,37 Project Budget in EUR
1.274.752,00 ERDF funding in EUR
Program homepage: http://www.interreg-central.eu
"The project is realized in the Interreg Central Europe programme with the co-financing of the European Union and Hungary."