FairCare: The network based solution for collaborative future care
Akronym: FairCare | Project number: NEMZ_15-1-2016-0004
Framework Programme: AAL(Active and Assisted Living) program
Duration of the project: 2015.05.01 – 2017.10.31.
About the project: Set up a platform on which the various elderly-oriented care services can be indicated and match-made. In Hungary it will be an app for youngsters, where they can apply for various voluntary positions – like bringing food to elderly, or taking care at their homes -, while the demand of the target group will be co-ordinated by formal caregiver organizations, like elderly homes or Red Cross.
Participating countries: Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, Austria.
The overall goal of FairCare is to develop a sustainable solution, which:
- coordinates professional care, voluntary work, informal care and further services
- satisfies the legal and social requirements of different countries
- maintains life quality of elderly persons and their relatives within their environment
- assures qualitative high support by verification and certification
- University of Innsbruck (Austria) – Lead Partner
- European Academy of Bolzano / Bozen (Italy)
- University of Applied Sciences HTW Chur (Switzerland)
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW (Switzerland)
- Pannon Business Network Association (Hungary)
- Austrian RedCross (Austria)
- ASP Servizi SRL/ GmbH (Italy)
- Connectedcare services b.v. (Netherlands)
- SIS Consulting GmbH (Austria)
KOSSZ application: www.kossz.hu
"The project is realized in the AAL programme with the co-financing of the European Union and Hungary."